Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Call

it was a normal day. or so i thought. i woke up late and rushed to make the bus jamming down my eggs and grabbing my lunch. opened the door and started to go to the bus stop, but when i looked down the block it was already there. in a panic i started to run, but it was to late. i headed back home so i could get a ride, but my mom had had it. she told me i could walk my ass to school. normally i would have just not gone then but she was not to be messed with today so i just went with it and walked out the door once again. drowsy from lack of sleep and fuming from having to walk i swore under my breath, but before i could finish my rant of profanities i notice that barn over by burthas that i always wanted to go explore. in my rage i dis sided to forget school and finally do it. it had always reminded me of a book i read once pendragon. mostly because of the star of david carved on it. i went in and looked around. it was old, really old. it looked like nobody had used it for decades. a box in the far end corner caught my eye and i went to investigate. it was locked, so i grabbed a pitchfork i saw and broke the lock. i lifted the lid and to my disappointment only saw a piece or parchment. i grabbed it and opened it. it was a map. what is the map of? will the hero find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment